Wednesday 4 December 2013

Skincare: Glamglow Super-Mud Clearing Treatment

Having recently caved into the hype and various reviews I have read about Glamglow and their Clearing Treatment Mud Mask, I indulged in a purchase following a wander in M&S Beauty Hall (most impressed by the way - another blog to follow..)




Currently being pregnant, my skin really has taken a bashing from all the enhanced hormones now flying around my body, initially leaving me with a rather becoming breakout of spots.  With this in mind, I was keen to explore the many, many options of "miracle" skin products available and having spent some time reading about this mask, I decided to seek it out for myself.







The Skin Clearing Treatment is a mud based mask which visably detoxifies congested skin, leaving a brighter and smoother complexion.  The mask helps clear any existing blemishes and helps to prevent future breakouts by unblocking pores, treating skin concerns such as ingrown hairs, razor burn, black/whiteheads and areas of discolouration.  Ingredients include Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Azelaic Acid and Pyruvic Acid - all of which help exfoliate and refine the texture of the skin.




As my skin is slightly more greasy than my usual t-zone, I found that this mask worked particularly well in combating the issue.  My skin definitely appeared brighter and smoother in texture after just one use.  If you suffer from an overtly sensitive skin, I would however tread with caution in using this product due to ingredients eucalyptus, peppermint and parfum which could potentially cause irritation.

Glamglow Super-Mud Clearing Treatment retails here at £45.00 for 34g.






No comments:

Post a Comment