Thursday 5 December 2013

New! Benefit Products for 2014

These little goodies popped up on my radar this evening whilst browsing through my Bloglovin feed so thought I would share the news that Benefit will be launching two new products in time for Spring 2014.  

First up being The Porefessional Agent Zero Shine powder.  Now having the Porefessional primer in my kit and use it regularly as a lifesaver for priming ladies with a multitude of skin sins such as enlarged pores, fine lines or general mild discolouration of the face.  Therefore, I will be keen to trial the new addition to the Porefessional range when it launches next month via Lookfantastic.

The product itself is a self contained powder consisting of a built in brush and a twist and tap into the lid means that it is perfect for touch up's on the go.

Expected January 2014 cost £23.50


Next up is Lollitint which Benefit describe as their "candy-orchid tint that treats lips and cheeks to a tint of dreamy sweetness"  Yes well, that may all be well and good but this latest addition to the Bene-Tint range is perfect for Spring's pastel colour trend as the colour is described as a lavender pink shade.  Benefit recommend layering Lollitint with a dusting of Hervana blush for the perfect pink flush (nothing like a bit of link selling here!)  I have used Benetints on and off for several years and do like the longevity of them on my cheeks in particular.  Lips, I can take or leave as I don't find the stain to last as well as I would like (probably down to too much drinking coffee/talking/eating throughout the day!)  For hygiene reasons, tints are something that I don't tend to use.  I will be looking out for a mini size of this however, mainly just to try.

Launch date in UK is to be confirmed, but Lollitint is currently available on www.benefitcosmetics.com

Will you be trying out these new Benefit products?





                                                   
benefit lollitint tint

No comments:

Post a Comment